Fitness Reservations are Back for Breakaway and Body Pump Classes!
Enjoy an improved fitness journey experience at the Cal Poly Recreation Center as ASI introduces fitness class reservations for the highly demanded Breakaway and Body Pump classes. Starting this fall quarter, elevate your workouts by securing your spot in advance of your preferred class time.
With the implementation of reservations for popular fitness classes, lengthy amounts of time waiting in line will be diminished. With the easy step-by-step process starting on the ASI Access app, you’re just a click away from making a reservation.
Prior to making a reservation, you must Set-up Your Access on the ASI Access app available on Google Play or Apple App Store. On the home page of the ASI Access app select the icon titled “My Reservations” to get started and complete the following steps:
- Reserve Your Spot: Reserve your preferred class using the “My Reservations” icon on ASI Access app. Class reservations become available 24 hours before your desired class date. Alternatively, class reservations can be booked online for Breakaway and Body Pump.
- Arrival: Arrive at the reserved class location ten minutes before the scheduled class start time for setup. Spots will be released if unclaimed four minutes before class begins.
- Report for Check-in: Check in with ASI staff at the fitness studio entrance with your name and reserved class information. Staff will confirm your reservation.
- Class Setup: Once checked in, set up your space in class. For equipment-based classes, follow the instructor’s guidance for setup needs.
- Punctuality Matters: Be on time to get the most from the class and allow the instructor to provide instructions. This ensures a smooth experience for everyone.
Unclaimed spots will be released four minutes before class begins. If you are a walk-in hoping to join the class, let the ASI staff at the studio entrance know you wish to attend for spot confirmation.
Catch you at the Recreation Center this fall! To stay tuned on the latest updates subscribe to the Recreation Center newsletter for the best ways to get the most out of your membership!
iOS users, with the recent system upgrade, tracking may have to be enabled should you experience any issues accessing the reservations page. To do this go to Settings > Privacy > Tracking > and allow tracking for ASI Access. Some users may need to delete and redownload the ASI Access app to be prompted to allow tracking after updating their settings.
Please note, that users under 18 years of age may not be able to adjust settings to enable tracking and may have to sign a physical waiver at the Recreation Center front desk. Signing a waiver is required for entry into the Recreation Center; class reservations may be made, but a signed waiver is required before class attendance.