Set-Up Your Access
Complete these steps and download the ASI Access app to gain access to ASI-managed facilities and programs!
Students, faculty, staff, emeritus
- Log in to your My Cal Poly Portal at myportal.calpoly.edu
- Select the Personal Info tab
- Locate the Personal Settings section at the lower-right side of the page
- Select “change” after the sentence, “I have not authorized the university to release my information to ASI.”
- Select to authorize and update
- Cal Poly will now release your information to ASI*
*It may take 30+ minutes for information to update
Alumni, household, affiliates
- Visit the Recreation Center front desk to establish your record and obtain your Local Login to access online services
- Choose the WAIVER icon on the ASI Access app
- Sign-in and read the document before signing
- The ASI Waiver of Liability is valid for one academic year
- iOS users, with the recent system upgrade, tracking may have to be enabled should you experience any issues with signing the waiver. To do this go to Settings > Privacy > Tracking > and allow tracking for ASI Access.
- ASI Recreational Sports Membership Services can assist any user experiencing waiver access issues at the Recreation Center front desk.
- Obtain a barcode for your touchless entry into the Recreation Center
- Stay tuned for more ways to use this barcode for other ASI-manged facilities and programs
- Choose the MY ID icon on the ASI Access app
- Sign-in to your My Cal Poly Portal (for campus users) or Local Login (for non-campus users)
- Scan the barcode at the entrance gates for entry
For questions or assistance, visit the Membership Services desk.