Family Fun Days
Cal Poly Recreation Center
The Cal Poly Recreation Center is the perfect place to spend summer days with family and friends. Amenities include a Leisure Pool, Lap Pool, basketball, sand volleyball, racquetball, & more! Members are invited to host family and friends from June 23–Sept. 4, 2022, every Thursday to Sunday.
GUEST PRICING AND GUIDELINES
During Family Fun Days, members may purchase guest passes for up to two adults and up to six children in accordance with a strict supervision ratio of two children (0–15 years of age) to one adult (16+ years of age). Guests must be accompanied by a current Recreation Center member and purchase their guest passes from the ASI Membership Services desk.
Interested in becoming a member? Visit our Membership page.
- Current Cal Poly Recreation Center members must accompany and may sponsor up to
- 2 adults (16+ years of age)
- 6 supervised children (0-15 years of age)
- Each adult may supervise up to two children
- One adult required to supervise two children (1:2)
- Two adults required to supervise four children (2:4)
- Three adults required to supervise six children (3:6)
- Participants have access to recreation areas including the Leisure Pool (opens at 11 a.m.), sand volleyball courts, basketball and racquetball courts, studios, and age dependent access to exercise rooms and weight equipment.
- To purchase entry, photo ID required to verify age. If no photo ID is provided, guest is considered a child guest 0–15 years of age.
- Guests 0–17 years of age require a guardian signature on the ASI Waiver of Liability
- One-Day Guest Pass
- Adult (16+ years of age) $10/day
- Child (0–15 years of age) $5/day
Family Fun Days Pass
44-Day Pass valid Thursday, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays, June 23–Sept. 4, 2022 Adult Pass $120 Child Pass $60
Guest Age & Accessible Areas
- All Children 0–15 years of age must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Children 0–11 years of age have no access to exercise rooms, weight equipment, or the second floor.
- Children 12–15 years of age have no access to the second floor.
- Adults (16+ years of age) have unsupervised access to all areas.
- The Upper Exercise Room is CLOSED all summer due to a floor replacement update.
- ASI Poly Escapes Climbing Park is CLOSED all summer.
- Children 6+ years of age must use the gender appropriate locker/restroom. All gender restrooms are available on the first floor (by the locker rooms) and on the pool deck.
Leisure Pool (opens at 11 a.m.)
- Children 0–3 years must wear swim diapers (available for purchase at the Membership Services front desk).
- Children who cannot swim must be within arm’s reach of an adult at all times.
- Only U.S. Coast Guard approved floatation devices allowed.
- No unapproved inflatable devices allowed, such as water wings, rafts, inner-tubes, floats, etc.
- Approved water toys are available for use at the Leisure Pool.
Food and Beverages
Water and small snacks are permitted. Snacks may only be consumed on the grass area surrounding the sand volleyball courts. Small coolers and lunch bags are permitted. No large ice chests or glass containers are permitted.
Street parking and metered parking available. Visit the Cal Poly Parking Services website for more information.
Photography is prohibited in the facility to protect the privacy of our students, members, and families.