- Reservations are made at the Pro Shop, online, or by calling the reservation hotline at 805-756-5890.
- Protective eyewear is strongly advised.
- Intended use of courts takes priority over other uses.
- Wrist straps are required on rackets.
- No spitting.
- Appropriate exercise apparel must be worn. Refer to the Recreation Center General Policies.
- Leak-proof personal water bottles are permitted. No other drinks or food is permitted.
- Non-marking, non-scuffing, closed-toed, closed-heel athletic shoes only.
- Leak-proof personal water bottles are permitted.
- Sexual harassment of any form will not be tolerated per University policy.
Appropriate Use of Racquetball Courts
- Racquetball, handball, wallyball, and squash.
- Activities that damage walls or floors are prohibited.