Skip to content
- Group fitness classes are on a first-come/first-served basis.
- Drop-in, informal use is permitted when the studio is not reserved.
- Entry to any group fitness class is prohibited after the warm-up period has been completed.
- Non-marking, non-scuffing, closed-toed, closed-heel shoes only. Heels must be non-marking and non-scuffing or must-have heel protectors attached.
- Tape on floors is not permitted.
- Leak-proof personal water bottles are permitted.
- Personal audio equipment must not impact other participants during informal use.
- Sexual harassment of any form is not tolerated per University policy.
- Equipment may not be removed from the room.
- Equipment is to be returned to storage upon completion of the class.
- Audio visual equipment is to be operated by staff only.
Appropriate Use of Studio
- Group fitness classes.
- Nonfloor/facility damaging fitness activities, with appropriate footwear.
Accepted Use of Studio, with Recreation Center Set-up & Reservation
- Speaking engagements
- Note: Protective mats to be placed on floor prior to events that include the use of tables and/or chairs.