Are you interested in igniting your career and being a leader on campus? Look no further and apply to be an ASI Student Manager today!
At ASI, Student Managers have the opportunity to lead a team and work side-by-side with full-time staff — in every extension of the organization; from event planning to intramural sports to facility supervision, and much more! These positions allow students to grow professionally and individually while still embracing their college experience. With no prior ASI experience necessary, we are looking for candidates who possess the core qualities of critical thinking, problem-solving, adaptability, leadership, dependability, and strong communication skills.
What does an ASI Student Manager do?
ASI Student Managers are able to build skills that can be directly applied to their future careers. Specifically, a Student Manager is responsible for…
- Building and leading a team, including interviewing, hiring, and onboarding
- Advocating for the ASI student staff experience
- Supervising staff
- Managing daily operations of their program area
- Managing budgets
Benefits of being an ASI Student Manager
The job perks that come along with being an ASI Student Manager include…
- Establishing valuable campus connections
- Flexible scheduling around your school schedule
- Set working hours
- Career development opportunities
- Expanding leadership skills
- Potential internship credits
The following ASI program area locations have current openings for ASI Student Managers…
Cal Poly Recreation Center and Fields (Cal Poly Sports Complex and Doerr Family Fields)
- Student Manager — Climbing Park
- Student Manager — Field Supervision
- Student Manager — Intramural Sports
- Student Manager — Rental Center
- Student Manager — Membership Services
- Student Manager — Aquatics
- Student Manager — Pro Shop
Julian A. McPhee University Union
- Student Manager — Audio Visual
- Student Manager — Event Operations
- Student Manager — Facility Supervision
*Required Dates: Student Managers are required to attend a retreat from June 24–28, 2024 and work seven or more additional weeks during summer quarter.
For questions about this opportunity, contact email@example.com.