Camping – Sequioa National Park
Oct 04 - Oct 06, 2019
Spend your weekend on a camping and hiking adventure in Sequoia National Park. We’ll hike past pristine alpine lakes and majestic waterfalls before camping among the trees and under the stars. Evening activities will include stargazing, marshmallow roasting, and relaxing by the campfire.
• Experience Level: Beginner
• Physical Demand: Mild
• Departure: Cal Poly Recreation Center, Friday @ 3:00 p.m.
• Return: Cal Poly Recreation Center, Sunday @ 5-10 p.m.
• Provided Items: Tents, stoves, pots and pans, first aid kits, 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 1 dinner, transportation, car snacks, water filters, trekking poles.
• Personal Items to bring or rent from Poly Escapes: Sleeping bag, Sleeping pad, hiking boots, trail snacks, 2 water bottles, comfortable synthetic, thermal, & waterproof layers, headlamp, toiletries, medical insurance card, bowl and utensils for meals, money for dinner on Friday.
• Trip Leaders: Taylor & Gavin
The Rental Center at the Cal Poly Recreation Center has all of the gear you need for your next adventure! ASI Poly Escapes trip participants receive a 50% discount with your reservation. Explore our selection online, then come down to the Rental Center to equip your trip.Learn More