Camping- Pinnacles National Park
Nov 08 - Nov 10, 2019
Join ASI Poly Escapes on a two-night camping trip to Pinnacles National Park; home to condors, caves, and unique rock formations. We’ll spend Saturday hiking the High Peaks Trail, crawling through Bear Gulch Caves, and experiencing the beauty of this local national park.
• Experience Level: Beginner
• Physical Demand: Moderate
• Departure: Cal Poly Recreation Center, Friday @ 3:00 p.m.
• Return: Cal Poly Recreation Center, Sunday @ 5-10 p.m.
• Provided Items: Tents, stoves, pots and pans, first aid kits, 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 1 dinner, transportation, car snacks, water filters, trekking poles.
• Personal Items to bring or rent from Poly Escapes: Sleeping bag, Sleeping pad, hiking boots, trail snacks, 2 water bottles, comfortable synthetic, thermal, & waterproof layers, headlamp, toiletries, medical insurance card, bowl and utensils for meals, money for dinner on Friday.
• Trip Leaders: Ben & Taylor
The Poly Escapes Rental Center at the Cal Poly Recreation Center has the gear you need for your next adventure! Explore our selection online, then visit the Rental Center to equip your trip.Learn More