Winter Concert Featuring Jeremy Zucker
Friday, March 10, 2023
6 pm - 10 pm
Free with PolyCard
Join ASI Events for a winter concert featuring Jeremy Zucker with support from spill tab!
When: Friday, March 10. Doors at 6 p.m., show at 7 p.m.
Where: Cal Poly Recreation Center Main Gym
We can’t wait to sing and dance all night with you, Mustangs! Be sure to arrive early to secure a good spot.*
This event is free with valid PolyCard and government-issued photo ID. Please note no bags or personal items will be permitted, see below for a full list of venue rules and prohibited items.
*The Cal Poly Recreation Center Main Gym has a capacity of 3,000. This event is first come, first served.
When 26-year-old singer, songwriter, and producer Jeremy Zucker wowed the world with his 2018 breakout single, “comethru,” he was in his home state of New Jersey in his childhood bedroom. In a contemplative space, Zucker would craft a song that would ultimately change his life, despite already landing a recording contract with Republic Records and selling over 500,000 singles the year prior. That was less than three years ago, and during that time Zucker has gone on to tour the world, release groundbreaking projects, amass over 5.5 billion global streams, and receive widespread critical acclaim from The New York Times, Rolling Stone, Billboard, The FADER, PAPER Magazine, Wonderland, L’Officiel, Flaunt Magazine, and more.
At just eight months old, spill tab moved from Bangkok to the San Fernando Valley in Los Angeles. Her Algerian father worked as a composer and played jazz saxophone and flute, whilst her mum hailed from South Korea and played piano and harp. She recalls “sitting underneath my mother’s piano while she just ripped and performed these beautiful songs.” She participated in Show Choir at Burbank High and listened to everything from Paramore, Young The Giant, and All Time Low to Bon Iver, Charlotte Day Wilson, and Mac Ayers. In between attending French school, music remained abundant. Following time living in Bangkok and Paris, she enrolled at New York University for college, holding down A&R internships. After a stint touring with Gus Dapperton as merchandise manager, spill tab moved back to LA to focus on crafting her own music. The result is a sound that diffuses her expansive sense of place, crafting anthems designed to punch and pacify all at once, and marking spill tab as a multifaceted and exciting addition to the New-Gen music force.
- MUST HAVE VALID STUDENT POLYCARD AND GOVERNMENT ID TO ENTER
- All attendees will be subject to a full pat down
- Any items being brought into the facility (including phone cases) will be searched
- NO re-entry/Ins & Outs NO bare feet (must be wearing shoes to enter)
- NO overnight camping or parking NO sitting on designated standing floor areas
- NO unauthorized vendors
- Bags (purses, backpacks, fanny packs, etc. – no exceptions)
- Water bottles of any kind
- Any items that could be used as projectiles
- Outside food or beverages
- Cigarettes, e-Cigs, disposable E-Cigs or lighters
- Masks or costumes
- Stickers, flyers, banners, fan signs or large posters
- Balloons, balls, inflatables or frisbees
- Laser pointers or devices
- Animals (disability service animals allowed)
- Paint pens, permanent markers, spray paint
- Weapons of any kind (Includes pocket knives, pepper spray, fireworks, etc.)
- Sunglasses, hats
- Cameras, GoPros or selfie sticks
- Chap-stick, lipstick or lip-gloss
- Medically necessary items (proper paperwork needed)
Confiscated items will not be returned. ASI is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.