Wednesday, November 15, 2023
6:30 pm - 10 pm
Free with PolyCard
Join ASI Events for a fall concert featuring Dayglow
We can’t wait to sing and dance all night with you, Mustangs! Be sure to arrive early to secure a good spot.*
Doors open at 6:30 p.m.! Starting with Couch Dog, a student band, from 7–7:45 p.m. Dayglow performs from 8:30–10 p.m.!
This event is free with valid PolyCard and government-issued photo ID. Please note no bags or personal items will be permitted, see below for a full list of venue rules and prohibited items.
*The Cal Poly Recreation Center Main Gym has a capacity of 3,000. This event is first come, first served.
Since Dayglow burst onto the scene, Sloan Struble has toured the globe—selling out his North American headline tour, a slew of UK/EU dates, and has graced festival stages including Lollapalooza, Austin City Limits, Bonnaroo, and Corona Capital.
Fans around the world haven’t just come out for the shows but they’ve listened and streamed and streamed, more than a billion times in fact. His debut single “Can I Call You Tonight,” from his debut record Fuzzybrain, not only went Platinum but was also 2020’s biggest independent Alternative Hit. The song hit #2 at both US Alternative and Triple A radio.
- MUST HAVE VALID STUDENT POLYCARD AND GOVERNMENT ID TO ENTER
- All attendees will be subject to a full pat down
- Any items being brought into the facility (including phone cases) will be searched
- NO re-entry/Ins & Outs
- NO bare feet (must be wearing shoes to enter)
- NO overnight camping or parking
- NO sitting on designated standing floor areas
- NO unauthorized vendors
- Bags (purses, backpacks, fanny packs, etc. – no exceptions)
- Water bottles of any kind
- Any items that could be used as projectiles
- Outside food or beverages
- Cigarettes, e-Cigs, disposable E-Cigs or lighters
- Masks or costumes
- Stickers, flyers, banners, fan signs or large posters
- Balloons, balls, inflatables, or frisbees
- Laser pointers or devices
- Animals (disability service animals allowed)
- Paint pens, permanent markers, spray paint
- Weapons of any kind (includes pocket knives, pepper spray, fireworks, etc.)
- Sunglasses, hats
- Cameras, GoPros, or selfie sticks
- Chapstick, lipstick, or lip-gloss
- Medically necessary items (proper paperwork needed)
Confiscated items will not be returned. ASI is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.