- The Two Court Gym is for informal play, pick-up games only.
- Refrain from throwing objects, including balls, against walls, bleachers or lights.
- Volleyball is available during specific times.
- Non-marking, non-scuffing soled shoes only.
- Appropriate exercise apparel must be worn; refer to the Recreation Center General Policies.
- Leak-proof personal water bottles are permitted.
- Other food or drinks are permitted only with prior approval.
- Equipment may only be set-up and replaced by Recreation Center staff.
- Scoreboards are only to be operated by Recreation Center staff.
- Bleachers may not be moved by anyone other than Recreation Center staff.
- A/V equipment is to be operated by Recreation Center staff only.
Appropriate Uses of Gym
- Standard Court Sports include basketball, volleyball, dodgeball, badminton and soccer with appropriate equipment and Recreation Center balls
- Fitness Classes
- Non floor/facility damaging fitness activities with appropriate footwear
- Dance with appropriate non-marking soled shoes
Accepted Use of Studio, with Recreation Center Set-up & Reservation
- Speaking engagements
- Movies and other special events
- Note: Protective mats to be placed on floor prior to events that include the use of tables and/or chairs.