- Games are on a first-come, first-served basis, open play. Informal sport rules apply.
- Reserved time for MAC takes precedence over open play.
- No hockey, roller skates, or inline skates.
- Non-marking, non-scuffing, closed-toed, closed-heel athletic shoes only.
- Appropriate exercise apparel must be worn.
- Leak-proof personal water bottles are permitted.
- Entry to any group fitness class is not permitted after the warm-up period has been completed.
- Sexual harassment of any form is not tolerated per University policy.
- Scoreboard and audio-visual equipment to be operated by staff only.
Appropriate Use of MAC
- Badminton, dodgeball.
- Group fitness classes.
- Dance, with appropriate non-marking soled shoes.
- Non floor/facility damaging fitness activities, with appropriate footwear.