Recreation Center Indoor Track Policy
- Running direction of track changes regularly, follow signs.
- Look first before entering the track.
- Walkers must stay to the outside lane.
- Maximum of two people walking or running side-by-side.
- Refrain from sitting, leaning, or stretching on railings.
- No stopping on track. Use designated cut-outs.
- Equipment (dumbbells, weight plates, medicine balls, jump ropes, etc.) is not allowed on track.
- No spiked shoes, turf shoes, boots, sandals, or open-toed shoes are allowed.
- Appropriate exercise apparel must be worn.
- Leak-proof personal water bottles are permitted.
- Balls may not be thrown on the track at any time.
- The track may not be used as a gym spectator area.
- Sexual harassment of any form will not be tolerated per University policy.