Surfing – SLO Local Beaches
Jan 18, 2020
This day trip is the perfect opportunity for beginners to learn how to surf or for advanced surfers to hone their skills. Trip leaders will teach you the basics of surfing, including everything from paddling into a wave to duck diving.
• Experience Level: Beginner
• Physical Demand: Moderate
• Meeting Location: One of SLO’s Local beaches
• Times: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
• Transportation: Personal transportation to the beach is required
• Provided Items: Surfboards, snacks, first aid kit, easy up for shade, surfing lessons.
• Personal Items to bring or rent from Poly Escapes: Wetsuit, booties, lunch, medical insurance card, sunscreen, towel, warm clothes to change into.
• Trip Leaders: Kevin & Blake
The Rental Center at the Cal Poly Recreation Center has all of the gear you need for your next adventure! ASI Poly Escapes trip participants receive a 50% discount with your reservation. Explore our selection online, then come down to the Rental Center to equip your trip.Learn More