Sunrise Hike and Kayaking – Montana de Oro
Jan 24 - Jan 25, 2020
We will embark to Montaña de Oro and hike up Valencia Peak to watch the sun rise over the coast while eating a delicious breakfast. After our early morning 4 mile hike we will head to Morro Bay for a kayak along the dunes. We will be back to campus before 3pm.
• Experience Level: Beginner
• Physical Demand: Mild
• Departure: Saturday, May 18th @ 5:00 a.m.
• Return: Cal Poly Rec Center, Saturday, May 18th @ 3:00 p.m.
• Transportation: Personal transporation to the trip location is required
• Group Items Provided: Kayaks, paddles, personal floatation devices, lunch, first aid kits, dry bags for storage
• Personal Items Needed: Swimsuit, towel, water, snacks, sunscreen, warm clothes for the beach, water bottle, headlamp
• Trip Leaders: Abigail & Nicole
The Rental Center at the Cal Poly Recreation Center has all of the gear you need for your next adventure! ASI Poly Escapes trip participants receive a 50% discount with your reservation. Explore our selection online, then come down to the Rental Center to equip your trip.Learn More