Sunrise Hike and Kayaking – Montana de Oro
Jan 24 - Jan 25, 2020
We will embark to Montaña de Oro and hike up Valencia Peak to watch the sun rise over the coast while eating a delicious breakfast. After our early morning 4 mile hike we will head to Morro Bay for a kayak along the dunes. We will be back to campus before 3pm.
• Experience Level: Beginner
• Physical Demand: Mild
• Departure: Saturday, May 18th @ 5:00 a.m.
• Return: Cal Poly Rec Center, Saturday, May 18th @ 3:00 p.m.
• Transportation: Personal transporation to the trip location is required
• Group Items Provided: Kayaks, paddles, personal floatation devices, lunch, first aid kits, dry bags for storage
• Personal Items Needed: Swimsuit, towel, water, snacks, sunscreen, warm clothes for the beach, water bottle, headlamp
• Trip Leaders: Abigail & Nicole
The Poly Escapes Rental Center at the Cal Poly Recreation Center has the gear you need for your next adventure! Explore our selection online, then visit the Rental Center to equip your trip.Learn More