Pismo Beach Surfing – January 15
Jan 15, 2022
Ride the waves and enjoy the ocean’s beauty. Learn the basics of how to surf and have a great time in the water at our local beaches.
• All trip participants must attend a pre-trip meeting.
• Trip Leaders will communicate about specific required equipment and personal items needed. Warm non-cotton outdoor clothing that can be layered will be required. Some general equipment can be rented from ASI Poly Escapes at a 50% discount with your reservation. Visit the ASI Poly Escapes website to view the rental catalog.
• Personal transportation to and from the trip location is required. Meeting times are final. Please arrive on time at the time and location the Trip Leaders specify. If you cannot provide your own transportation and meet at the scheduled time and location, you cannot attend the trip, no exceptions.
• Snacks are included in the cost of the trip.
• Cancellation of the trip and/or changes in the specific details, timing, itinerary, and location of the trip may happen due to factors including but not limited to weather, environmental events, access and regulatory changes, health factors, and registration minimums.
• Withdrawing from the trip results in a refund ONLY when another participant fills the spot.
• Registration is required; there is a fee associated with this program.
The Rental Center at the Cal Poly Recreation Center has all of the gear you need for your next adventure! ASI Poly Escapes trip participants receive a 50% discount with your reservation. Explore our selection online, then come down to the Rental Center to equip your trip.Learn More