Backpacking – Point Reyes National Park
Nov 15 - Nov 17, 2019
Join ASI Poly Escapes for a weekend backpacking along the beautiful coast of Point Reyes National Seashore. We’ll hike 11 miles with an elevation gain of 1,000 feet into lush, rolling hills before reaching the park’s famous coastal bluffs.
• Experience Level: Intermediate
• Physical Demand: Moderate
• Departure: Cal Poly Recreation Center, Friday @ 3:00 p.m.
• Return: Cal Poly Recreation Center, Sunday @ 5-10 p.m.
• Provided Items: Tents, stoves, pots and pans, first aid kits, 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 1 dinner, transportation, car snacks, water filters, bathroom kits, trekking poles, bear bins for food.
• Personal Items to bring or rent from Poly Escapes: Sleeping bag, Sleeping pad, large backpacking backpack, hiking boots, trail snacks, 2 water bottles, comfortable synthetic, thermal, & waterproof layers, headlamp, toiletries, medical insurance card, bowl and utensils for meals, money for dinner on Friday.
• Trip Leaders: Ben, Gavin & June
The Poly Escapes Rental Center at the Cal Poly Recreation Center has the gear you need for your next adventure! Explore our selection online, then visit the Rental Center to equip your trip.Learn More