Virtual Services Information & Support
ASI Club Services
As the campus continues to respond to COVID-19 and the many impacts it will have on the operations of campus activities, the following is important information for club officers and advisors regarding club operations during winter quarter 2021.
ASI Club Services staff is working in a virtual environment and are available to assist club officers and advisors Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Drop-in office hours are also available through Zoom:
- Meeting ID: 918 3741 3880
- Monday: 2–4 p.m.
- Wednesday: 10 a.m.–12 p.m.
- Thursday: 3–5 p.m.
- Additional times available by appointment
For assistance, pleaseemail email@example.com.
The university, through the Clubs & Organizations office, has oversight of club recognition. To begin the process of club chartering, new and/or returning presidents, treasurers, and advisors must complete the online training. For more information please visit Clubs & Organizations.
2019-2020 club charters expired on October 9, 2020. Visit the Cal Poly Clubs & Organizations webpage for more information.
Club Payment Request Forms (PRF’s)
Club Payment Request Forms (PRF’s) will be processed via Adobe Sign. Initiate the PRF process, and once all required fields are completed, a blank PRF will be sent to the form requester for completion. Upon submission, the PRF will be routed to the designated club officer and advisor through Adobe Sign for approval/signature.
Please note: ASI Club Services cannot honor payment requests for expenses that do not align with guidelines and protocols from governing authorities and the university (I.e. in person events or club travel). However, reimbursements will be honored for club activities that adhere to current university policies and protocols (i.e. virtual meetings, events, or activities).
- The Payee, club officer, and club advisor emails MUST be personal @calpoly.edu email addresses. Club emails, department emails, and non @calpoly.edu emails are not permitted.
- Club officers and advisors designated on the form MUST be listed on the current club charter on file with the university and have financial authorization.
- The Payee, club officer, and club advisor MUST be three different emails. Club officers cannot sign their own PRFs.
- Under Agreement Name, enter “PRF for [Club Name].” Where [Club Name] is the name of your club.
- You can optionally CC up to three people in the fields provided (Cal Poly or non-Cal Poly).
- Receipts: Attach all receipts as a single PDF file. (This field is required)
- W-9: Required for reimbursement of services, including coaching/refereeing/judging payments, etc.
- Contract: Required for justifying deposits or other up-front payments.
- Marketing approval: Required if you have used the Cal Poly name, marks, or other university symbols in your event/purchase.
Direct Deposit Enrollment
In an effort to ensure reimbursements can be processed in a timely manner, we strongly encourage all club officers and advisors to complete a Direct Deposit Application. Once completed, please sign as the ‘authorized enrollee.’ Note: If the form is not signed, we are unable to process your application and it will be returned.
With the application, please include one of the following:
- A photo or scan of a check with ‘VOID’ written across the check, or
- A copy of your bank’s direct deposit info showing the routing and checking or savings account number (found within your online banking page).
Please email the completed application and back-up documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once set up, an email will be sent on the day the reimbursement is processed notifying that funds were sent to the indicated bank.
The University Union Chase Bank branch has closed indefinitely. RSO deposits can be made in person at the Chase Bank branch located at 1235 Chorro Street located in downtown San Luis Obispo or on-campus at the ASI Business Services window located at the front of the Cal Poly Recreation Center (Building 43).
Please note these important instructions for making deposits on-campus at the ASI Business Services window.
ASI Business Services window hours of operation for winter quarter 2021
- Monday and Wednesday: 9 a.m.–12 p.m.
- Tuesday and Thursday: 1–4 p.m.
- Closed Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
Deposits can also be mailed to ASI Club Services to deposit on your clubs’ behalf.
ASI Club Services
1 Grand Avenue, San Luis Obispo, CA 93407
A Club Deposit Slip must be completed for each deposit. Fill out the deposit slip completely, print a copy, and attach it to the deposit (cash or check).
Club travel is suspended through June 30, 2021. The CSU Chancellor’s Office has extended all international and non-essential domestic travel restrictions for all CSU campuses and associated auxiliary organizations. This includes all registered student organizations.
E-Plans During COVID-19
In response to Governor Newsom’s directive, and San Luis Obispo County Public Health Department, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, CAL OSHA, and California State University recommendations, RSO’s are not permitted to hold any in-person events, either on-campus or off-campus until further notice. During this time, E-Plans will not be accepted.
For more information regarding campus events, please visit coronavirus.calpoly.edu/campus-events.