Studio 1 – Cycling Room Policy
- Cycling classes are on a reservation basis. Reservations may be made at the Pro Shop or on the ASI website up to 24-hours in advance.
- Drop-in, informal use is not permitted.
- Entry to any group fitness class is prohibited after the warm-up period has been completed.
- Non-marking, non-scuffing, closed-toed, closed-heel shoes only. Bike shoes are permitted.
- Leak-proof personal water bottles are permitted.
- Sexual harassment of any form will not be tolerated per University policy.
- The lead cycling bike and stage is for Recreation Center instructors only.
- Bikes are to be cleaned before and after each use.
- Audio visual equipment is to be operated by staff only.
- Equipment problems should be reported immediately to staff.
Appropriate Use of Studio – Cycling
- Prescheduled cycling/fitness classes