Recreation Center Exercise Rooms Policy
- Appropriate exercise attire is required.
- No personal training or instruction, except by Recreation Center staff or other pre-approved groups is allowed in the exercise rooms.
- Fitness and weight machines must be shared. Please allow others to work in during sets.
- Backpacks, purses, or bags are not allowed in the exercise rooms.
- Leak-proof personal water bottles are permitted.
- No flyers or signage may be placed on walls.
- No feet on the wall (e.g.: handstands).
- Sexual harassment of any form is not tolerated per University policy.
- Equipment is to remain in designated areas and may not be removed from the room.
- All weights and plates must remain on rubberized flooring.
- All users must clean equipment when done.
- Re-rack all weight plates and dumbbells.
- Olympic lifting, cleans, snatches, and jerks are permitted on the power platforms ONLY.
- Only liquid chalk is allowed.
- Collars are required on all weight bars.
- Weights must be controlled.
- Audio visual equipment is to be operated by staff only.