Are you looking for a fun, on-campus job for the summer and coming school year? Join ASI!
ASI employs more than 550 Cal Poly students and has a wide array of opportunities to help develop any skillset.
Do you want to learn how to craft and teach others? Apply to be an ASI Craft Center Instructor. Have you ever wanted to be involved in live sports? Join Intramural Sport’s team of Officials and be part of the action. ASI has plenty of roles that are designed to help students succeed in and outside of the classroom.
At ASI, students have the ability to work side-by-side with full-time staff — in every arm of the organization; from marketing to human resources and event planning to leadership roles (and much more!). Regardless of experience, students can enjoy a position that allows them to grow and enjoy their college experience. Check out our job openings, and see what fits you!
Benefits of Work for ASI
- Cal Poly Recreation Center membership
- Student fees are not collected in summer so students must normally purchase a membership. That’s $45/month in savings!
- Professional development through Student Employee Learning Outcomes
- Ongoing performance feedback
- Quarterly staff appreciation events
- Flexible work schedules
- Paid sick leave
- Opportunities for advancement into leadership positions
- Eligibility for leave of absence to study abroad or professional internships
- Children’s Center Student Assistant
- Graphic Designer
- Marketing Student Assistant
- Student Aquatics Instructor
- Facility Supervisor
- Student Government positions
Don’t miss out on your ultimate college experience! For more information, visit our Work for ASI page for current open positions, and sign up for the Work for ASI newsletter to be the first to know about future employment opportunities!