Winter Break Closures & Virtual Offerings
Stay connected with virtual ASI programs this winter break! Check out our modified facility hours below, and follow Cal Poly ASI on social media to stay engaged through interactive content throughout the break!
Due to the university closure of in-person activities for winter break, the Cal Poly Recreation Center, ASI Poly Escapes, Cal Poly Sports Complex, and Doerr Family Field will close beginning Sunday, Nov. 22. The Julian A. McPhee University Union will close beginning Saturday, Nov. 21, and will reopen on Jan. 4.
The Orfalea Family and ASI Children’s Center will be operating with the following modified hours before closing beginning Dec. 19:
- Nov. 30–Dec. 11: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Dec. 14–18: 8 a.m.–1 p.m.
ASI Virtual Programs
- We will continue to offer pre-recorded fitness classes throughout the break. Visit our website and make sure to follow the Recreation Center on Instagram and Facebook so you don’t miss a beat!
- The ASI Poly Escapes crew will continue to share fun outdoor tips and staff highlights on Instagram and Facebook. Make sure to follow along during the break!
- Stay in touch with Intramural Sports on Instagram and Facebook this break! Esports tournaments and free play night will resume after the first of the year.
- Get crafty at home with virtual crafts and activities from the Craft Center! Follow along with videos and tutorials we’ll be sharing throughout the break on Instagram and Facebook.
- ASI Events will be taking a look back at the activities and entertainment from fall quarter over the break. Follow ASI Events on Instagram and Facebook to stay connected, and stay tuned for exciting events happening in winter quarter including virtual concerts, speakers, and trivia nights.
For the latest updates and information regarding COVID-19 and campus preparedness, please visit coronavirus.calpoly.edu.