ASI Student Government & SAFER Present: It’s On Us
ASI Student Government and Campus Health & Wellbeing’s SAFER are partnering to amplify awareness of sexual assault at Cal Poly and beyond.
It’s On Us is a week-long collaborative event with SAFER that aims to promote the nationwide movement to combat campus sexual assault through education, awareness, and engagement.
Student Government and SAFER will be providing community support, information booths, and resources to the campus community to equip students with information to combat sexual assault.
The It’s On Us national initiative started in 2014 and has become the nation’s largest nonprofit program dedicated to college sexual assault prevention and survivor support; the campaign has helped educate hundreds of campuses.
Check out how you can engage with our It’s On Us event series below:
Monday, April 4:
- Therapy Dogs and Insomnia Cookies: Presented by ASI Student Government on Dexter Lawn at 11:30 a.m.
- ASI & SAFER Boothing.
Tuesday, April 5:
- ASI & SAFER: Freely given, Reversible, Informed, Enthusiastic, Specific (F.R.I.E.S) Consent Booth; fries will be provided by Student Government on Dexter Lawn at 12 p.m. (noon).
- ASI & SAFER Social Media Giveaway.
Wednesday, April 6:
- Succulents & SLODOCO: Connect with your community and plant a succulent on Dexter Lawn at 11:30 a.m. (Theme: “Rooted in community”.)
Thursday, April 7:
- Banner Writing & Boba: Write your name to show solidarity with the It’s On Us national campaign and survivors on Dexter Lawn at 12 p.m. (noon)
Make sure to follow ASI on Instagram to stay up to date during the It’s On Us event series!