Gear up for spring break with the ASI Poly Escapes Rental Center’s half-off promotion!
If you’re taking a trip this spring break, make sure your first stop is the Rental Center. Rent your spring break gear on March 17 or 18 and you will get 50% off your entire rental!
Whether you need tents for a campout, water and beach equipment for a day on the California coasts, or hiking backpacks to help crest your favorite peaks, stop by the Rental Center — or check out their equipment on the ASI website — to plan your adventure.
All equipment rented using the spring break promotion on March 17 and 18 must be checked out until March 28 (10 or 11-day rentals), when the Rental Center reopens after spring break.
With the Rental Center’s spring break promotion, checking out a four-person tent and a backpack for the entirety of spring break only costs $70! That’s even lower than the already-low 10-day rental student price of $140!
The Rental Center is open to the campus and the greater San Luis Obispo communities. We look forward to seeing you at the Rental Center. Remember to tag @asipolyescapes on Instagram to share your spring break trips.
Get inspired and take a look at what’s available; all Rental Center items — including the ones below — will be 50% off if rented on March 17 or 18 and kept over spring break.
Going camping? Check out these items (regular pricing):
- Tarp: $1 Student, $2 Non-Student
- Stove (Two-Burner): $3 Student, $5 Non-Student
- Foam Pad: $1 Student, $2 Non-Student:
- Four-person Tent: $6 Student, $12 Non-Student
- Sleeping Bags (20 degrees and zero degrees): $5 Student, $15 Non-Student
- E-Z Up: $10 Student, $20 Non-Student
Heading to the beach? Grab these (regular pricing):
- Wetsuit: $3 Student, $5 Non-Student
- Surfboard: $8 Student, $16 Non-Student
- Surfboard Car Rack: $1 Student, $2 Non-Student
- Paddle Board: $5 Student, $10 Non-Student
- Skimboard: $8 Student, $16 Non-Student
- Ice Chest: $2 Student, $3 Non-Student
Going on an adventure? You’ll need these (regular pricing):
- Outdoor Climbing Shoes: $5 Student, $10 Non-Student
- Trekking Poles: $5 Student, $10 Non-Student
- Headlamp: $4 Student, $10 Non-Student
- Osprey Backpack: $8 Student, $15 Non-Student
- Dry Bag: $1 Student, $2 Non-Student
- Bear Canister: $1 Student, $4 Non-Student
Visit the ASI website to see the entire rental catalog—or stop by the Poly Escapes Rental Center to see everything in person! The Rental Center is open Monday–Friday from 12–5 p.m. and Saturday from 12–3 p.m.
- The Rental Center will close on March 19 and reopen after spring break on March 28.