Reservations are open for the 2022–23 academic year, and whether you’re hosting a meeting, BBQ, or a special event, ASI-managed facilities and our event staff have you covered.
To better support student activities and campus community needs, ASI has modified rates for reservations and services in ASI-managed facilities. This will allow our spaces to accommodate many of the requests made by our students and Cal Poly community members.
The new modifications include adjusted reservation rates and included services and the elimination of half-day packages. For a full breakdown of current rates and adjustments, visit our Rate Sheet.
Maximize Your Reservations
Check out just a few ways you can make some of our spaces — and your next meetup — more effective:
- Add a BBQ area to your next event at one of the Cal Poly Recreation Center’s outdoor spaces.
- Add microphones, a projector, and audiovisual components to make your presentations and hosts more compelling,
- Add room setup for your formal event. Staff can configure chairs, tables, and more.
- Add a portable screen to make our spaces presentation perfect!
- Add stage setup to help honor those special people.
- Add canopies for outdoor gatherings in the California sun.
ASI staff is here to make your events and spaces fit you. If you have something spectacular in mind for your event, staff can even recommend an additional contractor to make it happen.
ASI will continue to provide the campus community with transparent, up-to-date information regarding our spaces. We appreciate your understanding and look forward to the continued support of the campus community.